Friday, January 13, 2012

Linen Closet Clean-up

Well if your family is like my family i’m sure that any given day you will find someone digging around the linen closet looking for a sheet or a pillow case or who knows what else.  In a perfect world everything would go back to its original place when the digging was over and when you later needed something it would be where you left it.  Yeah I don't live in that fantasy world either. So when I came across this super ingenious tip I jumped on it and rearranged my linen closet A.S.A.P and now I’m passing it on to you.  
So here it is....after you are finished folding your sheet, fitted sheet and pillow case for one of your many sets I'm sure you have, take everything and slide it into one of the two matching pillow cases. Wrap the extra fabric from the pillow case around the bottom.  This way when you need to change the bedding you just go into your linen closet and pull out whatever set you want and inside the pillow case is everything you need.


No more digging for the fitted sheet or the second pillow case that is sometimes never to be found. Not only does this tip make it easier to find what you are looking for but it gives your linen closet a much more organized look.

No comments:

Post a Comment