Friday, January 6, 2012

Thank you!

I hope everyone had a very enjoyable holiday week!  We had a great time visiting family and even got to go out for a night on the town, which only happens once in a blue moon.  As you may or may not know I gave myself a week off from blogging with all the busyness of the holiday week.  I must say I was pleasantly surprise by the number of people that told me they missed that weeks post and couldn't wait for the next one.  It makes me happy to see that people are enjoying the ideas I am passing along.  
Throughout my week I try and think of ideas that will make life easier for the working Mom or Dad thats rushes home trying to throw something together for dinner. At the same time the stay-at-home Mom or Dad that is racing from one activity to the next.  Or maybe a tip that has made my life easier or even a project that forces you to take some time to slow down and enjoy some you time or family time. As I sit and type every Thursday night I get excited by the thought that I may be passing along someones new favorite recipe or a tip that will save them time in their busy day. 
I must say I always love to see how many people checked out my blog each day but I love it even more when I get the positive feed back that I’m actually making someones life a little easier.  Once again I cant thank you enough for taking the time to let me share my ideas with you and I wish everyone a very blessed 2012!
This weeks recipe is a fun Snowball Cake that is great to serve wether its 8 degrees or 80 degrees.  Its festive in the winter (because of its name of course) but even better in the summer when you can mix in all the fresh picked berries! Its light, its easy and it is oh so yummy!
I also have a great tip that I stumbled across in the last couple weeks that will organize your linen closet and make your days of searching for the long lost pillow case come to an end.
Sorry no project this week but make sure to buy up any mini (or large but mini is better) candy canes you can because I have a super cute valentines project that will use up those and any extra you might have left over from Christmas.
If you enjoy this weeks ideas feel free to pass along the link to my blog to anyone you think will enjoy them as well. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment