Friday, December 2, 2011

Quick Look

Alright so how many times have you went to hard boil an egg and you can't seem to remember how long you need to boil the egg for. Or maybe you want to boil some corn on the cob but again can't remember the length of time it needs to cook either.  Do you ever ask yourself, “What was the temp I always cook those potatoes on again?” Well this happens to me on a regular basis with simple items that i just can't seem to remember. So each time I would hop on-line or pull out a cook book just to double check.  Now this really isn't a big deal but its just annoying enough that I had to come up with a solution.  
My solution was easy!  Inside my cupboard I have a little sheet of paper taped onto the inside of the door where I write down all of these quick little tips.  So instead of having to stop and look it up I just open up my cupboard and refresh my memory.  I really only use this for things that I use on a somewhat regular basis otherwise I’d be back to square one sorting through a heap of information.  So keep it simple and enjoy those extra couple minutes you save from searching and use them doing something you love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment