Friday, December 9, 2011

Sink Liners

After plugging my kitchen sink more times than I can count with potato and carrot peelings I finally came to the conclusion that it probably wasn't the best idea to send them down the garbage disposal anymore. So after dragging the peelings to the garbage, dropping and dripping along the way I came up with a great idea that makes clean-up super easy.
I know everyone has a load of plastic shopping bags laying around so why not reuse them.  Place the shopping bag at the bottom of the sink making sure the handles are left to the sides for easy access.  Now peel away! When you are finished grab the handles and dump the entire bag right into the garbage.  Like I said easy clean-up!  Its also a good technique when shucking corn. You can try it out next time your peeling carrots for some chicken Soup! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment